I found some incredibly fascinating, weird and ‘eeew’ animal facts while doing some research work online, and I thought to share with you, my dearest #Galaxy.
I hope you find them as educative and entertaining as I did.
CUTE ANIMAL FACTS
1. Rats laugh when tickled.
2. Dragonflies and damselflies form a heart with their tails when they mate.
Now, that is what you call lovemaking.
3. Prairie dogs say hello by kissing. Kiss kiss, stars!
4. Gentoo penguins propose to their life mates with a pebble.
5. Squirrels will adopt orphans. Squirrels have an intense motherly instinct, and they take in the orphaned pups of their late family members. I guess I’m a squirrel.
6. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep to keep from drifting apart.
7. Toucans curl into little balls when they sleep. I guess many slim girls are Toucans
WEIRD ANIMAL FACTS
1. Pigs’ orgasms last for 30 minutes. Yo, that’s wild!!!
I don’t know which is funnier, the fact or the picture? WTH???!
2. A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
3. A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
4. The starfish is one of the only animals that can turn it’s stomach inside-out.
5. Honeybees can get sexually transmitted diseases. Now, that’s funny.
6. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
7. The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
Will pepper not sapa lori?
INTERESTING ANIMAL FACTS
1. In 1924, a Labrador retriever (dog) was sentenced to life without parole at Eastern State Penitentiary for killing the governor’s cat.
Haq haq haq… Jokers!
2. A cockroach can live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
3. To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly. Heheheee… Good luck with that, buddy!
4. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
5. Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
I didn’t even know cows could dream
6. Horses have up to 17 facial distinct facial expressions.
7. Just like female humans, elephants and humpback whales are the only mammals that undergo menopause.
8. Female bats give birth while hanging upside down, catching the baby in their wings as it drops. Mad ooh!
9. Nope, Kangaroos can’t fart.
Oh Kangaroo, oh kangaroo, as beautiful as you are, you cannot fart, oh kangaroo.
10. Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death! You’re welcome!
11. Sperm whales in the Caribbean have an accent.
Hey Mushin slay queens, I guess y’all should adopt a Caribbean sperm whales so you can have some real accent. Yes?
12. Koalas sleep up to 22 hours a day.
I guess your name has changed from Jonah to Koalas
13. All clownfish are born male. However, they have the ability to switch their sex and become female to enable mating. Once the change has happened, it is irreversible.
14. A snail can sleep for 3 years. Yes, three whole years.
Did anyone say Jonah? Oh, I thought I heard that…
15. There are a lot more chickens than people in the world.
16. For every human in the world, there are one million ants. Creepy!
17. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
18. It is illegal to own just one guinea pig in Switzerland. That’s because guinea pigs are social animals and can die of loneliness. Hence, the need for a life companion.
19. Some snails have hairy shells.
20. Birds in Minnesota get drunk off of berries.
21. Wasps attack when drunk
22. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
23. The leg bones of a bat are so thin that out of the 1,200 species of bats, only the Vampire and the Burrowing bat can walk on the ground.
24. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
‘EEEW‘ ANIMAL FACTS
1 Capuchin monkeys wash their hands and feet in their urine. Obo oshi!
2. On average, cows poop 16 times per day.
Now, that’s a lot of shit!
3. Frogs cannot vomit. If one absolutely has to, then it will vomit its entire stomach. Yikes!
Which of the facts did you find most fascinating? Mine, definitely, has to be the 30-minute pig orgasm. Like what the flipping heck?!